Significant Commercial Projects Designed by Zachary W. Henderson, A.I.A., Inc.
- Plum Tree Historical Village
- Vinny's Restaurant
- Crabapple Village Tavern
- Red Salt Cafe
- Cafe Cans Taqueria
New Tri-County Animal Hospital has “Green” Paw Print
In our initial meeting with Dr. Becky Teal and her Director of Operations, Steve Fawver, we had an immediate connection. Becky wanted a new state-of-the-art animal hospital with complete surgical and diagnostic facilities. She did not want to relocate her practice to another site. She and Steve loved the beautiful wooded site with large oak trees where her small vet clinic now operates. She needed to keep her small clinic open while their new hospital was being built. We were able to achieve all their goals with a practical, functional eco-friendly solution, within their budget. Here is a glimpse of Tri-County’s new Animal Hospital.
Some of the ecologically compatible features are more apparent than others.
- extensive use of day lighting to conserve energy
- natural ventilation reduces load on heating/cooling
- energy efficient lighting, plumbing and cooling systems
- natural shade to reduce heat gain
- stacked building footprint to minimize site cover
- eco-friendly low maintenance interiors and exteriors
“If all the beasts were gone, we would die from a great loneliness”.
- Indian Chief Seathl